Our full service real estate company specializes in three areas of real estate transactions: Homes and Acreages, Land and Farmland Management and a new space we call Flip This Farm!
If you are in the position to sell – we will provide a complementary market analysis of the value of your property!
If you have farm or ranch land that you want to sell or discuss how to increase your profitability – we are ready to talk with you.
If you no longer require as much room as your current home provides, we have a team of professional that can assist you in what we call the “Art of Aging”. Our team can assist you in all areas of transitions into a life style you desire. Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have with any changes in your Real Estate Holdings.
True North assists land owners and potential land owners with many options.
- Are you wondering what is the best use of your property?
- Are your farm and ranch leases competitive with the current market?
- Are you aware that your existing facilities are being depreciated and will need repairs in the near future?
- Do you have a business plan for your farm or ranch?
- Do you have a succession plan for the future?
At True North, we come a long side you and help you manage your property to achieve the best use of the land and using the right resources to make the land a long term producing asset for you and your heirs.
We specialize in the:
- Full service management of farm, ranch, acreages and recreational properties.
- We manage you property as a business with you and for you.
- Preparation of lease changes. True North has a unique approach to the management of farms and ranches.
- Utilizing the best available data, to balance the ROI as well as creating a solid, straight forward plan specifically tailored to your needs.
Some of the criteria and options considered are:
- Design for flexibility and scalability.
- A renovation plan that spans several years and keeps the land, buildings and wells in excellent condition.
- The negotiation and preparation of creative and aggressive leases.
- We use straight forward communication with owners, trustees and recipients of the trust – to create, plan and share the strategic positions of the land for the future.
- When possible, we eliminate unnecessary overhead.
- Implementation for total land management is our goal.
Have any questions?